replacement seats '96 2500

Where do you folks get replacement seats? I was thinking about something like a hi-back bucket. Maybe with a swivel base. Recaro?

What do you folks use??

Reply to
David Reston

2 milk crates and a chunk of 3/4" plywood. Stack the crates and use exhaust clamps to hold the plywood seat-back on. If you want to go "all-out", go to the dump and find a nice scrap of old shag rug that someone threw away. Cut it to size and use dry-wall screws to attach it to your new plywood seat-back. If you see a pillow at the dump grab it too. It works great on top of the milk crate. It doesn't look very nice but it will wear much better than the cushy heated leather fancy-schmancy seats that Mike has. ;^)

Or you could look here:

Nosey

or mike could park in the sun down here in the south. those seats will warm up nicely

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Hey - I'll bet I could coil some rubber hose inside the crate and connect it to the heater hose. Kazam....instant heated toosh! :-)

Reply to
David Reston

How about some cooling lines for those hot summer months? :-)

Reply to
Lorne

hmmmm.........surely we can come up with a even faster/better way to heat that crate!...if we make it good enough and mike might even replace his electric models.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson