Please reply with my 04 Dakota 4x4 SLT 4.7l Automatic QuadCab Issues? PR ...and thank you

Just got it back from the dealer after a trans cooler install. No burnt fluid or other problems reported from the dealer. 33000 km
Thanks for the info on the liner. I'll look into it.
Seems to be wind noise I'd guess then.
Thanks for the reply.
What else did the dealer do? The only way I could see the cooler solving your problems is if you had an original cooler that had a blockage. Change the fluid every 20K and use only ATF+4. Did the dealer drop the pan and change the filter?