Resistor Pack Location - 89 Shadow

?I was amazed that there is no NewsGroup for Plymouth. ?I was amazed that there is no NewsGroup for Dodge Automobiles.
Got an 89 Ply. Sundance (Dodge Shadow?) with only one blower speed
remaining.
If its anything like a Dakota, it is the resistor pack.
Any iseas, appreciated. "Leroy"

My mistake. There IS a dodge.autos. My groups list was out-of-date. But haven't answered my question on either group, yet. "Leroy"
don't know about a Shadow, but on a 91 Dynasty it is outside, below the RH wiper pivot, BEHIND the %*&&*^%&^* WW reservoir................
4 hours shot to shit looking for it....................

"Leroy"

It was under the windshield cowl behind the washer reservoir......you have to remove the wiper arms, the trim molding, and the bottle. "Leroy"