Response to those in need

I respond to those in the NG that have legitimate conerns to their e-mails. This prevents half of you shade-tree yahoos from arguing proven repairs and causing a potential accident. To those that feel I am a Troll: why are you reading this post. Either 1; you feel I will give you some free info (how cheap of you); 2, you are one of the idiotic customers I have described that has not opened their warranty manual; 3, or you just can't wait to flame a dealership employee, which makes you a Troll in it self.

Brent

Reply to
Brent D

Hell, I don't know, Brent... maybe because it's a flippin' public newsgroup??

Boy, you sure are full of yourself...

idiotic? Well, that's debatable, I guess. Customer? Nope - aside from one obvious warranty repair, I haven't set foot in a dealer service dept. in over 4 years. Warranty manual? Read it cover to cover, thank-you-very-much.

You left out the most obvious... 4. Entertainment value. Just like the moron on the street corner, up on his soapbox, yelling at the rain. Sure, you know he's a loon, but you can't help but listen, if only for a little bit, and chuckle.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you get flamed because you come off as a pompous ass, and that it has absolutely nothing to do with you being a dealership employee?

No... of course not... everyone's just out to get you, and anyone like you.

(Wonder why Mike/Denny/etc. don't get pounded on a daily basis... according to your theory, they should.)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Tom, You almost made sense, had I wished to understand your response. So decide which group you fall in; 1,2, or 3: 4 is not an option since we all know that I am a pompous ass for pointing out the freebies that customers want (or else they would not be on the NG). Thereby, being in group four would place you in the freebie group. You don't have to respond to my post by being and ass Tom, we (dealer employees of this Ng), already know what group you fall in. No need to prove it.

Brent

Reply to
Brent D

How long has it been since you have been laid?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Keep up the good work Brent, I'll appreciate your help when I need it. Some people know about bees and some people know about trucks...You should stick with what ya know,

Reply to
MoParMaN

Damn! I thought you were playing with yourself in your truck. It would seem that is where your expertise. Ya really should stay with what ya know.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

So, everyone who participates in this newsgroup, who isn't a dealership employee, is just some freeloader looking for freebie professional advice from the likes of you? Your pomposity reaches new heights each day.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

i think most poeple just pointed out that you are a "pompous ass" or really just an ass period. it had nothing to do with your pointing out something to do with freebies. you are being too kind to yourself.

as i said before, i have no idea what crawled up your ass and died but you are one seriously sad man.

Reply to
the guy

That's rhetorical, right? I can't imagine you really want to know. ;-)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Like....a mashed finger?

Cause....I thought it had something to do that was of importance. Troll or not, I thought you actually had a moment of clarity.

Information is free you dolt. Its the ability and the expertese to be able to use that information as its ment to be used that you pay for.

Boy...now if that just didnt make us all feel warm and fuzzy about your ablities....

As a former service manager...and current company owner, and son of a dealership owner..

You just got issues man.

However, its nothing that you cant fix. You are the repair God......go fix it.

Reply to
webmaster

People like you are why the U.S. auto manufacturers are going belly up. Treat the users of your product like dirt and make sure their next purchase is a superior quality truck from a Japanese company that treats their customers with respect. So keep bad mouthing us all the way to the unemployment line.

Reply to
Electrician

What's the matter with you, a person wililing to help you with your problem you are bad mouthing. Are you rying to get him to quit helping people that can fix thier own cars but don't know the problem, (I know it takes a genius to replace a oxygen sensor). Are you the dealer owner that thinks you're missing out on $85.00 an hour fee. As you will soon see China will start making fuel efficent cars. A econmy model (40-50 miles per gallon) or a deluxe (30-40 miles per gallon). They will be sold at Wall-Mart for 5-10 thousand dollars. It is not slave labor the people are willing to work for less and they are free to do as they please with the money they make (It's a fortune to them). 100 years of USA growth gone to china in a couple of years. they are happy the're not concerned about the lack of polution laws. The Disease that will follow, those that will travel to other countrys & take it with them, those that buy from Wall-Mart Support Jobs going to china and that which will come in the years to follow..

If You couldn't buy american you'd pay a fortune for foriegn.

PS I already know I'm an IDIOT Tank U

Reply to
Mot

Steve, you are the son of a dealership owner. You were also a service manager. I wonder how you got the job, hmmm? As daddy's boy, your opinion means shit to me. I've dealt with your kind before. You are worse for the customer than I am. To Mot, great response. Your views are unique and appreciated.

Brent

Reply to
Brent D

Based upon his poor attitude I wouldn't want his help. He seems to be the type of individual who would purposely give you incorrect information in the hopes of you taking your vehicle to his service department to be ripped off.

Reply to
Electrician