Reupholstering in vinyl

Anyone done any reupholstering in there trucks using vinyl? I am trying to find the best way to seam (not being able to stitch it) and have them as
invisible as can be.
Getting kinky in your old age, Larry? BG
How ya doing, friend?
Budd

I'm doing great Budd.. Good to see that you are still around. How are things with you and yours?

Not too bad.
Eldest son is working for a local collision repair shop since getting out of Wyo Tech (and he does not endorse them anymore). Youngest is a manager at the local Wendy's, My kid brother, Dan Beard (ok, HALF-brother for those that split genes) is staying with us till he can get a place of his own, money is tight since gas is right at $3/gal here.
The old Dodge D-150 is still embarrassing later model trucks especially when it comes to fuel economy and the Lebaron is still broken (trans. Eldest son added Dexron III to it while in Florida). He wants to do the repairs but I need to get in touch with Gary today to see if he can scan and email me the repair instructions.
Budd

trying
as