Rewiring electric windows, 2004 Ram

I'd like to make the windows work on acc. The way it is now, if I want to open or close a window and the truck is off, I have to turn the ignition on.
This also cycles the heated screen in the intake of the CTD.
Any reason I should not? Any easy way to do it?
Al
Big Al wrote:

I like the map light idea detailed here: http://www.dodgeram.org/tech/mods/electric/window_power.htm

Thanks.
Al

Yep - one big one. They're already wired this way :)

I was wondering about this myself. Never turned the key the other way?
BDK
I can't lower the windows in ACC in my '02 either. I have to turn the key to ON. It even says so in the manual...
says...

3rd gen's are different.... my '03 will operate the windows with the key in the ACC position

I thought that's what he was talking about..This isn't very hard to do..
BDK
My 04 1500 the windows operate in the ACC position.
says...