Rewiring electric windows, 2004 Ram

I'd like to make the windows work on acc. The way it is now, if I want to open or close a window and the truck is off, I have to turn the ignition on. This also cycles the heated screen in the intake of the CTD.

Any reason I should not? Any easy way to do it?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I like the map light idea detailed here:

Nosey

Yep - one big one. They're already wired this way :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thanks.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I was wondering about this myself. Never turned the key the other way?

BDK

Reply to
BDK

I can't lower the windows in ACC in my '02 either. I have to turn the key to ON. It even says so in the manual...

Reply to
Ed

3rd gen's are different.... my '03 will operate the windows with the key in the ACC position
Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I thought that's what he was talking about..This isn't very hard to do..

BDK

Reply to
BDK

Reply to