Road Kill

Hit a deer going to work this morning with my perfect condition not a scratch 2004 Dakota. Did $2,000 worth of damage. KILL ALL DEER!!!! WAR ON DEER!!!! I HATE DEER!!!!
This doesn't require a response, just blowing off some steam

You and any passangers ok?
Dennis wrote:

Dinner!
:-) Craig C.
On Thu, 24 May 2007 17:29:04 -0500, Dennis wrote:

ASSUMING you are ok and no one was hurt...go right on and kill some deer.
i suggest a rifle or bow during hunting season with all proper permits/licenses ect. (cheaper than alternate method listed below)
i also suggest avoiding Mike's way of killing deer as its just too expensive to fix the truck after every kill. although i understand he's got a line on some really nice deer shaped stickers to put under the front window to keep an accurate count on your kills. you may want to ask him to send you a sample for this first kill.
<BFG>
sorry to hear about the truck dude.
Chris
05 CTD

A deer? As in one? And, only $2,000 in damage? Haruuumph!! Pantywaist!
Roadkill deer stickers to keep track of your score are just a mere $4.00 each. ;^) Mike

beekeep
On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:06:51 -0500, Mike Simmons wrote:

LOL and how much did the "cross hair" hood ornament cost ya?
and as far as the "only $2000" i'll remind you that it was ONLY a dakota he isnt using the "large caliber" dear killing machine that you are =)
BTW, DENNY, what was it??? Buck? or Doe???
Chris
05 CTD

Great big giant doe

either with what they make new hunters go through to hunt and the license fees they charge that kids can't afford. If they don't learn to hunt while they are young they won't bother when they get older. I really don't see what was wrong with dad taking out his son to hunt and learn gun safety, it worked for me.
beekeep

If it makes you fell better; my brother in law did more damage than that to his full size 06 Chevy hitting a wild turkey (no, not Sheryl).