Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Page 1 of 3
Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the $10 scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord .
2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .
this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the 2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.
Please contact http://www.ci.concord.ca.us/misc/contactus.htm And stop your ramdom postings.
blue sky wrote:

Mike Perkins wrote:

or what you going to spank me
concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.
concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the $10 scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord .
2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .
this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the 2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.

The only reason he gave you this ticket is that he couldn't find a statute making it against the law to be a clueless, ignorant, illiterate, racist dickhead...
Dick Tracy
fwd'd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Which does absolutely NOTHING!
"Matt Macchiarolo" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.com> wrote in message
Maybe if everyone reported it they would do something

Nope. That is why he is using Google. The problem is that he like most, does not have a fixed IP address so there is no way for Google to cut him off. As soon as his IP changes, he can just create a new account and start his childish crap all over again.

"Matt Macchiarolo" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

Won't do any good. Loco Laura (Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend), has been trolling from google groups for a long time now...

Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit against the person who was using the IP address 207.200.116.13 at the time of your post, records that can be readily obtained from your ISP's usage logs.
You'll probably have to sell your 1-ton truck in order to pay the judgement he is going to get against you, and your wages will be garnished so you won't be able to afford Internet access anymore, so I guess we should say our goodbyes now. ;)
--
What the heck, I'll play too.
- Dave
Scott en Aztln wrote:

what slander what defamation what hate crime he a black cop and you are a ass.
the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to make this go away as if did not happen but it did happen that's why it's on google, radio, tv and telephone poles.

<big snip>

YYyaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn--plonk!
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should turn off your mom's puter and get down off that stack of phone book before she changes your name from blue sky to Red Butt.. or, worst case, use a spell checker so you appear almost literate..

Mac
This kid has posted his crap all over usenet with numerous large threads. The guy is a troll and seems to be getting the attention he wants.
mac davis wrote:

blue sky wrote:

Please provide links to radio and television stations that aired this issue. Also provide links to local newspapers that published the article.
Which google hits refer to this issue.
Finally, please provide a picture of the telephone poles that apparently have copies of this article stapled to them.

Hey idiot, try "he is a black cop" and "you are an ass". Literacy is a wonderful thing.

TV poles?
RM wrote:

that works

What will it take to make you go away?
How about ignoring him. Have any of you tried that one?
"Matt Macchiarolo" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.com> wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:43:36 -0500, "Matt Macchiarolo"

You learning how to use your kill file?
--
What the heck, I'll play too.
- Dave