Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Page 2 of 3
wrote:

_____________________ /| /| | | ||__|| | Please do not | / O O\__ | feed the | / \ | Trolls | / \ \|_____________________| / _ \ \ || / |\____\ \ || / | | | |\____/ || / \|_|_|/ | _|| / / \ |____| || / | | | --| | | | |____ --| * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/ *-- _--\ _ \ | || / _ \\ | / `' * / \_ /- | | | * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________ Mac
✖
You have WAY TOO MUCH free time on your hands ;-)
"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message
✖
mac davis wrote:

it will go away when the usa gets BIL LADEN
Add pictures here
✖

Good ole Bil Laden, brother to Bin, first cousin to Bubba and Buster Laden, wife's name is Betty Boop-Laden, ya know how the girls like to keep their maiden name...
DJ
Add pictures here
✖
Scott en Aztlán wrote:

GO ON MAKE MY DAY ... BANG BANG
concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.
concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the $10 scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord .
2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .
this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the 2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Your computer seems to have a glitch. It keeps reposting the same BS over and over, even when you are replying to another post. -- I. Care Address fake until the SPAM goes away ;-}
Add pictures here
✖

What would probably make your day is more time in your local rest area with your boyfriend. Now, why not stop playing with yourself and go play in the traffic.
Add pictures here
✖
fwd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com
"blue sky" <blueskymohotmail.com> wrote in message

[...]
How many damn times are you going to repost this same story?
Freaking take your complaint to someone that can do something about it instead of whining about it all the time.
Laszlo Almasi
✖

Beter yet, let him/her find someone who gives a damn.
Add pictures here
✖
It is apparent that you have mental issues in addition to illiteracy and racism. Since I feel sorry for you, I recommend seeking help from a mental health expert.

Add pictures here
✖
You are certainly driving under the influence of something more than Ron Turner. They probably searched you because they suspected you must have drugs based on your strange behavior. They dropped the charges because they didn't even want you in their lockup. If I ever go through Concord I'll be looking to avoid a pickup with 525lbs. in the bed and 300# of BS in the driver's seat.
Add pictures here
✖

They wouldn't want to bring down the standards of the local jail.

Really. Should I ever have to visit Concord, CA, Ofc. Turner would be the last thing I would be worried about. Now a mentally unstable troll like the OP.......
Add pictures here
✖
fwd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Add pictures here
✖
Get a lawyer and sue for harassment We had one of them jerks in our town and he got fired after stealing off a
message

Add pictures here
✖
blue sky wrote:

It wasn't clear to me whether the 525 pounds was in the drivers seat or in the bed.
Add pictures here
✖
John S. wrote:

525lbs. in the bed + me 150lbs. in the truck and the black cop called a
owner of a tow co. to ask him to come over where he stoped me was in the city of walnut creek to ask him if the truck was over loaded.
Add pictures here
✖
You poor ignorant hillbilly.
Do you ever re read what you write? The English language has such a few rules of grammar and spelling compared to other languages, it is doubly disheartening to find someone who cannot communicate in their own language. The Mexicans and Vietnamese do a better job of using what is to them a second language. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Please don't encourage him. This BS has been posted in all kinds of forums and news groups on the internet, even groups like http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t 5882. Do a google search.
--
I. Care
✖
I. Care wrote:

DIRTY DIRTY BLACK BLACK COP COP PIG PIG COP COP Ron Turner of the VERY VERY DIRTY DIRTY concord,ca PIG police department
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/a3389597f1d69206/44acf1b4cf7736c6?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#44acf1b4cf7736c6
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author=-rXsWxUAAAD2jXgoNpC1Nm72c0lvr8h39h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&filter=0
Add pictures here
✖