Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Which does absolutely NOTHING!

Reply to
TBone

Maybe if everyone reported it they would do something

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Get a lawyer and sue for harassment We had one of them jerks in our town and he got fired after stealing off a dead body after a car wreck."blue sky" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

Please provide links to radio and television stations that aired this issue. Also provide links to local newspapers that published the article.

Which google hits refer to this issue.

Finally, please provide a picture of the telephone poles that apparently have copies of this article stapled to them.

Reply to
John S.

It wasn't clear to me whether the 525 pounds was in the drivers seat or in the bed.

Reply to
John S.

525lbs. in the bed + me 150lbs. in the truck and the black cop called a

owner of a tow co. to ask him to come over where he stoped me was in the city of walnut creek to ask him if the truck was over loaded.

Reply to
blue sky

You poor ignorant hillbilly.

Do you ever re read what you write? The English language has such a few rules of grammar and spelling compared to other languages, it is doubly disheartening to find someone who cannot communicate in their own language. The Mexicans and Vietnamese do a better job of using what is to them a second language. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Please don't encourage him. This BS has been posted in all kinds of forums and news groups on the internet, even groups like

Do a google search.

Reply to
I. Care

[snip]

Hey, let's all send officer Turner a big Thank You card for writing this tool up and encourage him to do it a few more times.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

DIRTY DIRTY BLACK BLACK COP COP PIG PIG COP COP Ron Turner of the VERY VERY DIRTY DIRTY concord,ca PIG police department

blue sky

Won't do any good. Loco Laura (Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend), has been trolling from google groups for a long time now...

Reply to
necromancer

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Done, and while we were at it, made sure he had the correct IP too..:)

Reply to
CAVHBC

Hey idiot, try "he is a black cop" and "you are an ass". Literacy is a wonderful thing.

TV poles?

Reply to
RM

that works

Reply to
blue sky

What will it take to make you go away?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

How about ignoring him. Have any of you tried that one?

Reply to
TBone

Nope. That is why he is using Google. The problem is that he like most, does not have a fixed IP address so there is no way for Google to cut him off. As soon as his IP changes, he can just create a new account and start his childish crap all over again.

Reply to
TBone

You learning how to use your kill file?

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

mac davis

You have WAY TOO MUCH free time on your hands ;-)

Reply to
TBone