Running for President?

I was sitting in my office one day talking to my sister-in-law about running for president and we came up with an idea! Why Not?! My wife loved the idea. Go to to find out what we did. While you're there, sign up for some free downloads and find out about using videos on your website.
-- P.S. You won't believe this website I found: