runs rough

my 99 4 cyl caravan 91000 miles runs rough-like not getting gas or bad plugs,had a tune up changed 4 plugs, new pcv valve , new arifitler new fuel filter- plug wires look fine... don't know what else to do... any advise thanks Michael

Reply to
M.Balarama

^^^^^^ There is your problem there I have not known anyone who did not have a problem with it since when it first came out.

Reply to
GeekBoy

First of all, plug wires can look fine and still be bad.

If it has a distributor, I would first change the distributor cap and rotor. If it has different spark coils for the cylinders I would check them as follows: First, locate the coils in the light. Then, with the engine at normal operating temperature in a dark location (the darker the better), look at the coils and see if you see any sparking or arcing at or near the coils. If so, replace both (all) coils even if only one is suspect because if one is bad the other(s) isn't (aren't) far behind.

Reply to
Ed H.