Rusted out brake lines

Again, I never said anything different. I have just noticed it more in the end of Chrysler and early DC products.

Reply to
TBone

Some links...

http://64.90.169.191/applications/automotive/brake.html http://64.90.169.191/applications/automotive/931028-automotive-brake-tube.html

aarcuda69062

I haven't. I also question your quickfire predictable reason that it's always some rich bastards greed that causes product problems. Sure any company tries to cut costs. Thats business. Sometimes they make bad designs and when they do they pay the price. Usually the errors are corrected. When they're not, sales take a nose dive and the company goes belly up.

When will you learn the vast majority of business owners are not rich greedy bastards?

Reply to
miles

Yeah, We DO. LOL

Only in your own mind Tommy Boy.......

Reply to
Max Dodge

Sure it did. You just don't understand when. But you're on a roll.....

Reply to
Max Dodge

Sure it did. You just don't understand when. But you're on a roll.....

Reply to
Max Dodge

Back to the double posting I see and just after you jump on me for doing it, LOL. If you think so, then back it up or shut up as you say to me.

Reply to
TBone

It was not just my personal results but for the metal lines to fail in less than 8 years shows some real second rate materials being used and with the rear bearing problems and delamination problems that MANY have posted about in here, as they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

It is what it is miles even if you don't want to hear it.

I really hate to burst your bubble there miles but you really fair no better in the credibility department.

Reply to
TBone

Only in your own mind, maxi boy

And in the minds of others as well, clutch boy. While I know I am far from the group favorite, you are not much further up the list.

Reply to
TBone

...its probably Tbone's mouth flappin' in the breeze.

Reply to
Max Dodge

...its probably Tbone's mouth flappin' in the breeze.

Reply to
Max Dodge

If there were that many cases it would show up on NHTSA's list of owner complaints. It does not. If it is not just your say so, then prove it. Show me some real figures other than your own since you say there are so many. Like you say, if it walks like a duck then show me the quack...oh wait, you already quacked.

Reply to
miles

I don't give a damn if you quadruple post, I just like to see you get wadded up about it.

And yes, I think you are on a roll. Its not over till we say its over.

So when did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Nah, John Landis mind has it too.....But you're on a roll......

Do tell, WHO??

And I don't particularly keep any sort of list, or care where I am on any list.

And you still don't know when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Give it time pinhead, mine just failed about a month ago and the OP's truck probably just failed. Also, many owners will not complain after 8 years as many are no longer the original owners and would probably blame the failure on abuse from the original or previous owner. You BTW, should be the last person to ask for figures on anything since you have yet to back up a single point you tried to make ever.

Reply to
TBone

Ok, so you've gone from this being an overriding problem with many trucks involved to... the problem is just beginning and a veritable epidemic of complaints from 1997 Dodge Ram owners will begin rolling in any time now.......... wait for it.......... ok, not now but........... NOW.......... alright, maybe a bit longer.....

Which would be defined as an owner climbing under the truck and hitting his brake lines with a hammer?

No matter how ya cut it, your lame claim is getting weaker each time you state it..... unless of course you follow Miles advice and get actual documentation on the problem from NHTSA or another reputable source.

Reply to
Max Dodge

NOW..........

Could you spin any faster Maxi? Every problem begins somewhere. Are you not bright enough to figure even that much out?

I honestly believe that you are dumb enough to say this and mean it. How about never changing the brake fluid (and many never do), driving the vehicle on the beach and possibly in the surf (as seen on TV), never cleaning the chassie after heavy salt use on the roads. Do I really need to continue?

Not really, despite your spin.

If the problem is just beginning to reveal itself, there will be no documentation and you knew that, right?

Reply to
TBone

Just about everybody.

Yes you do.

And neither do you.

Reply to
TBone

Sure ya do or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Really, who is the we that you are talking about?

NEVER!

Reply to
TBone

Yeah, I am, but you aren't. YOU claimed the problem was already huge, and blamed corporate greed. Now you claim the problem is just beginning. What will you claim next?

Yup, since most owners never worry about all that you just mentioned, and most owners do several, if not all you mentioned. Yet there hasn't been any proof offered by you that there is a massive brake line problem.

You originally claimed there was a massive problem, caused by corporate greed, but you already knew that, right? So where is the problem?

Reply to
Max Dodge