Rusted out brake lines

Page 5 of 5
I never said that Nissan was perfect. Everybody builds a lemon every now and then. I never said that all DC builds is junk either. I don't have much to complain about with my truck but it is not perfect and some of the
flaws it has are due to cost cutting.

"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message

I think one of the flaws it has is the nut behind the wheel.
--
Max

TBone wrote:

Same as most any other brand of any other product.
Again, I never said anything different. I have just noticed it more in the end of Chrysler and early DC products.
"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

I haven't. I also question your quickfire predictable reason that it's always some rich bastards greed that causes product problems. Sure any company tries to cut costs. Thats business. Sometimes they make bad designs and when they do they pay the price. Usually the errors are corrected. When they're not, sales take a nose dive and the company goes belly up.
When will you learn the vast majority of business owners are not rich greedy bastards?
TBone wrote:

Ya, dang greedy republican rich bastards huh? Hmm...my 93 Nissan Altimas brake lines leaked and had to be replaced. Must have been a fluke eh?

miles.
of
Politics aside, of course it was greed. As for your brake lines, are we talking about the solid lines or the rubber ones and please define leak.