Rusted out brake lines

Because its fun to watch him sputter.

RIght now, I don't have to put much effort into it, since he's doing fine looking silly on another thread.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Check any Dodge Dealer and note that the part number now has an "AB" suffix, indicating a revised part. Hmm, the part that keeps the lubricant in the case is failing, but you can't figure out the connection to how a part that needs the lubrication fails.

The bearing problem that you complain so much about, does NOT exist. My source cited no links, but did have part numbers. I don't care if you believe me. However, it would be a surprising change in your normal corporate greed/conspiracy attitude, given that I mentioned its a "covert" change.

Reply to
Max Dodge

specifically

As I thought, just bullshit and spin. Mine failed and I didn't lose any lubricant and I would say that most of the failures in here also were the bearings themselves and had nothing to do with a bad seal. The report was accurate in that a bad seal will affect the rears with them but it has little to do with the bearing failures, that is yet another problem.

Because this is a different issue but actually does back my previous point. They used a second rate seal along with the second rate bearings for what purpose? Why to save money, LOL! They probably didn't think the failure rate would be as high as it turned out and then they found out it was, they quietly changed the seal to a higher quality one and only replace the ones that fail and take no responsibility for the added damage that can happen when they do. Nothing you have said here indicates that the bearing problem does not exist, only that there is yet another problem and for the same reasons.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, pinion seal doesn't have to simply leak fliud..... could leak water as well. But that doesn't affect bearings, does it?

Reply to
Max Dodge

And where is this water going to come from? You do know that there is a flange protecting it from spray, right Mr. Aerodynamics, LOL! Is it now your argument that only people that have submerged the axle for extended periods of time and have this bad seal are the only ones with the bearing failure problem, too funny.

Reply to
TBone

Especially the part about the Republican party and it's smaller government beliefs.

Reply to
Mort

Don't quit the day job Tom.

Reply to