Rusting seat brackets/rods

well, Bone-head should be able to understand it then

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Yep, and maybe someday you will too. BTW, you do know the fluid path in an AC unit, don't you?

Reply to
TBone

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Reply to
TranSurgeon

There have been no messages with your last 2 posts.

Reply to
Roy

Same on my '98, and it's never been swimming in its life!

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

That is because all he is doing are his childish header changes which I believe is a symptom of his not having anything intelligent to say.

Reply to
TBone

Really Gary???? Then why is that just one post from me generates two or more from you? I think that we can all see who is really the well trained one, LOL!

Reply to
TBone

It's a new week and more of the TB and TS show. This is one of those game shows where you try to figure out which one is the idiot. I must confess that I haven't figured it out yet. What are they going to argue about this week? Maybe who would win fight between moose and squirrel or the atomic weight of Upsidasium? If it weren't for the two of them posting there would be little to read in aadt.

Tune in next week to see if Tbone learns not to feed the greasemonkey. I'm betting he does.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I think Moose, but I'm rooting for Squirrel. Is Upsidasium heavier than Unobtanium?

Reply to
Nosey

just pointing out that all I have to do is mention percentages and he's salivating like Pavlov's dog

Reply to
TranSurgeon

don't bring facts into this, Bone-Head isn't interested in no steeeenking facts

Reply to
TranSurgeon

no dummy.... don't you know nuffin'? Everybody knows that upsidaisium is the lightest element known to mankind... er.... moosekind.... er squirrelkind....whatever!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Wrong again, since nobody has been able to weigh or measure Unobtanium so far, it could be the lightest.

Reply to
TBone

Wow..... with logic like that, its impossible to be right.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Never watched Rocky and Bullwinkle, didja, Bub?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Your honor, the prosecution rests.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Well, actually I did but that was Many, many, many years ago and besides the characters, I really don't remember any of the episodes.

Reply to
TBone

Well, if your remembery was better you would know about the properties of upsidaisium.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Well, since it isn't, I will concede the point

Reply to
TBone