Rusting seat brackets/rods

Page 2 of 3

lmfao!!!
Denny

well, Bone-head should be able to understand it then
Yep, and maybe someday you will too. BTW, you do know the fluid path in an AC unit, don't you?
"TranSurgeon" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.dotcom> wrote in message

There have been no messages with your last 2 posts.

That is because all he is doing are his childish header changes which I believe is a symptom of his not having anything intelligent to say.

"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com...
just pointing out that all I have to do is mention percentages and he's salivating like Pavlov's dog

Really Gary???? Then why is that just one post from me generates two or more from you? I think that we can all see who is really the well trained one, LOL!
"TranSurgeon" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.dotcom> wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:40:56 GMT, "TranSurgeon"

It's a new week and more of the TB and TS show. This is one of those game shows where you try to figure out which one is the idiot. I must confess that I haven't figured it out yet. What are they going to argue about this week? Maybe who would win fight between moose and squirrel or the atomic weight of Upsidasium? If it weren't for the two of them posting there would be little to read in aadt.
Tune in next week to see if Tbone learns not to feed the greasemonkey. I'm betting he does.
beekeep

I think Moose, but I'm rooting for Squirrel. Is Upsidasium heavier than Unobtanium?

no dummy.... don't you know nuffin'? Everybody knows that upsidaisium is the lightest element known to mankind... er.... moosekind.... er squirrelkind....whatever!
;^)
Mike

Wrong again, since nobody has been able to weigh or measure Unobtanium so far, it could be the lightest.
"Mike Simmons" < snipped-for-privacy@yhti.net> wrote in message

Wow..... with logic like that, its impossible to be right.
--
Max

Well, actually I did but that was Many, many, many years ago and besides the characters, I really don't remember any of the episodes.
"Mike Simmons" < snipped-for-privacy@yhti.net> wrote in message

Well, since it isn't, I will concede the point
"Mike Simmons" < snipped-for-privacy@yhti.net> wrote in message

Not to be a smart-ass or nothing, but is that the first thing you've ever conceded without a 12 day on-going argument over??
Denny