Rusting seat brackets/rods

Page 3 of 3
LOL, because there is no reason for an argument. My initial comment was based on the simple logic that if you could not obtain something, how would
you know what its actual properties are? But in the cartoon world, anything can happen and for all I know, even though it is unobtainable, its properties may still be known and since I don't remember or know either way, why argue about it.
"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

Never stopped you in the past.

Indeed. Perhaps you should remember that when discussing such things as helium, warranty work, and...... well almost anything as far as you are concerned.
--
Max

percentages ?

PKB
PKB

And as if to prove me correct, in a spot where there is no reason for an argument, and plenty of reason to simply shut up (as in, saving face, and proving you CAN walk away from what you think is a non issue), you jump right in with stupid name calling.
Like it or not, you DO jump right through hopps placed in your path. Or, in this case, placed as a diversionary tactic.... right friggin through. Almost like shooting fish in a barrel, except the splash back in the face.
Any answer from you at this point would simply prove me correct even further. Can you resist?
--
Max

The only name calling here is coming from you there Maxi. All I said was PKB to what you said and if you attribute that to name calling, then the name calling initially must have came from you, imagine that. The fact that you posted in this part of the thread at all proves my point that it is you jumping in with the name calling and this responce from you now shows that you are unable to as you say, save face and prove you CAN walk away from what you think is a non issue.

in
Almost
Funny, it looks more like you doing the jumping here since this thread had nothing to do with you and yet here you are, first with the name calling and then with the jumping when called on it, LOL.

There is nothing to resist here Maxi and your attempt at reverse psychology is about as lame as Gary's. But you are right, this is a non issue so feel free to have the last word, you have already shown your cards.

Again, you are wrong. Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist.

Say what? Because you said something, you are blaming it on me? Thts so typical of your bullshit, its hilarious. You simply cannot resist.

LOL, Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist. It is a toy. YOU are a toy. You simply cannot resist.

LOL, Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist.

Last word? LOL, You simply cannot resist. Its all yours.....I've proven my point. You'll argue about anything, blame people for things that never happened, or that you have done. Yer smoked.
Come on, ya know ya can't resist.....
--
Max

I think we're giving away how old we are!
Anybody remember the delema when Fantail's seaweed crackers disapeared?
beekeep

You lost me there, Greg..... 'splain yourself.
Mike

Fantail was Capt. Tugs parrot on the Popeye show back in the early 60s. Fantail couldn't be shot off on his space mission because the seaweed crackers disapeared. Like the Bullwinkle show there was always a hint that the Commies were out to get us and would take any means to best us. 'Wouldn't be surprised if the Gov't had a hand in some of these shows helping with the portraying of the "Evil Empire."
beekeep

Hmmmmm.. I remember Popeye cartoons, but I don't remember the Popeye show... was that local maybe?
Mike

I don't remember it either. Mike, we are probably too young to have seen it. <VBG>
Roy

I don't know, it was soooo many years ago.
beekeep
Your honor, the prosecution rests.
beekeep