Sad News

Was reading that Nascar great Benny Parson is in the ICU do to the complication's of cancer. A real class guy.
Roy

He took a turn for the worst? Man that blows! Looks like we may not have him in the booth this year, shit.

not, is irrelevant! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Benny!
Hawkeye65

beekeep
beekeep wrote:

I don't think B.P. is a bad announcer. At least he has the decency to shut up when he has nothing to say. Joe Theisman is /the/ most annoying sports anouncer since Howard Cosell, but with less personality. Maybe Budd could say a prayer for the Parsons family.
--
Ken