San Felipe weather for any that may wonder

We have not had any trouble with scorpions. We did back in the 70's when our house was the only one in the area with nothing but desert surrounding. As it filled in with homes the scorpions disappeared.

Black Widows are common. So are termites.

Reply to
miles

Got 1 dog, 2 cats & 3 kittens that live through it...

Instructions say to keep kids& pets away from it until it dries... (about 30 sec here & in AZ)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

we see scorps mostly when we or our neighbor had done landscaping or such... disturbed their habitat, I guess...

Now, if they have a spray to repel/kill rattlesnakes, I'm there and stocking up...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I haven't seen a rattler in years. In the 70's we have scorpians, rattlesnakes, diamondbacks, gila monsters, bobcats, coyotes etc. Now all I see is the coyotes and rabbits.

Reply to
miles

Cousin Melvin succesfully sprays for snakes...

Mayby Roy can help you a bit. FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

No way!!!!! I had a very nast experience with a big snake many years ago in nam. I don't mess with any snake, no garden snake, nothing. I don't mess with anything that does not have legs.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

looks interesting, but guns are a no-no here, Bob..