San Felipe weather for any that may wonder

Page 2 of 2

we see scorps mostly when we or our neighbor had done landscaping or such... disturbed their habitat, I guess...
Now, if they have a spray to repel/kill rattlesnakes, I'm there and stocking up...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

I haven't seen a rattler in years. In the 70's we have scorpians, rattlesnakes, diamondbacks, gila monsters, bobcats, coyotes etc. Now all I see is the coyotes and rabbits.

Cousin Melvin succesfully sprays for snakes... http://tinyurl.com/344a9c Mayby Roy can help you a bit.
FMB (North Mexico)

No way!!!!! I had a very nast experience with a big snake many years ago in nam. I don't mess with any snake, no garden snake, nothing. I don't mess with anything that does not have legs.
Roy

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
azwiley1 wrote:

When we first moved into our new home there were lots of crickets. We bought several gheckos and let them loose around the house and in the attic. They take care of most of the crickets and spiders. After several years there are still a few gheckos around.
We have coyotes come into our neighborhood sometimes. Have to make sure pets are kept indoors at night.

That might have been El Dorado RV park, but it was the "premier" rv park in N. Baja, so the sewer problem sounds like somewhere else..
It was a really nice park... unfortunately it's the foundation now for a bunch of condo's..