Scangauge... comments?

I'll admit though I love my pickup, I'm also a geek (a geek that rides horses and loves her truck. Am I weird or what?)

Anyway, this seems kind of cool, if ugly and big, and was wondering what y'all think of it.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Do ya want it 130 bucks worth??? It'd probably work ok and be a nice little play toy but I doubt I'd spend that much for it. Thats alot of carrots..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

My furry friend is known for his frugality, (that's a PC way of sayin' that he's a cheap S.O.B!). Hey, if you think you would enjoy it, go for it. It's cheaper than heated leather seats ;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

S.O.B.= silly ole bunny???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (07-Dec-05 1:51 AM):

Well, I kinda like the concept, but not the execution. I like the idea that it can reset the 'check engine' light without me having to reboot the truck :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

THAT"s not exactly what I wuz thinkin' of......

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons