Seatbelt light

I have a '98 Quadcab. The seatbelt warning light on the dash instrument cluster will not shut off. Is there a sensor in the seat? How can I get it to turn off? Help.

Are you actually wearing the seatbelt?
"thinman" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
Yes, Iam wearing the seatbelt and I'm the only one in the truck.
Fair enough. What year is this truck again?
"thinman" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message

I have a 2002 Dodge K3500 that does the same or similar thing. While my belt seems to clip together correctly, if I grab both ends and push them in a little tighter then the belt light goes off. I would think there is some contact inside the female end of the buckle that isn't being engaged fully.