see ya all around

Page 1 of 6
just thought i'd drop a note to you all. next week i am redoing my computer and i decided that im not gonna redo the agent newsreader thing. i just don't have the whatever it takes to deal with the ng
deal anymore and this is really the only one i follow very much anyway.
i will actually miss a few of you. roy, hope all goes well. you are, all in all, a pretty good guy. denny, same to you. you have always been a class act.
max, i enjoyed your stuff. your stubborn attitude was fun to watch.
tbone..........you really are a good guy at heart. hang in there man. same to you miles. you and tbone are a lot alike. i hope you will not let the union stuff drive you two too far apart.
beekeep. i always enjoyed you here. you are great. you have a good sense of humor.
budd..............well, man..........you are having some serious problems man, but i hope that you wake up someday and get a sense of common sense and just sense of personal pride. that is about all i can say budd, without being really unkind.
anyway, i enjoyed this place for the last six years and honestly wish you all the best in the next six years.
time for me to move on.
farewell.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
"theguy" < snipped-for-privacy@notebook.com> wrote in message

Hey man, you take care and enjoy. It's been real and you've been....<G>
Roy
Take care there Mr. Theguy.. Sorry, I had to get one last one in.. <VBG> I don't frequent the group near like I used to, just seems like the time is not there. I'm glad you gave us a heads-up that you won't be back so we don't have to play the "whatever happened to......" game.
Don't step in any bunny poop
Later
Denny

You'll probably be back, maybe just to lurk. This place is like a fungus and grows on you. Budds alright, it just takes 10 years to get used to him.
NEXT!
beekeep

You'll be back soon... it's in your blood...
I'll miss you while you're gone, mainly because you remind me of myself: basic mediocrity with flashes of brilliance.. *g*

Mac

Wait a minute! Now that I'm wide awake and really paying attention. You are going to redo your computor and aren't up to setting up Agent? C'mon, don't be so damn lazy, use a different reader. Newsguy or OE no muss, no fuss.
I mean c'mon where am I going to find a new "best friend" with your skill? <G> Ya gotta know that this ng is therapy, sorta like the gong show waiting room. Somthing going on that ya might need a hand with?
Roy

lol. ok, i'm like you, i have to have some coffee before i really think about anything.
but, nope, everything is very good right now. i just signed up for fios, so i decided a new computer would be good, and i'll give the other one to my son. fios will be here on tuesday and the computer a day or so later. so then, i started getting all the software that i need together for my new system. you know, all the worthless crap that i love so much. anyway, started to download agent again and just stopped. seems like all do here is to end up in an emberassing discussion with budd anymore and i just honestly can't do that anymore. i don't feel good about it but i can't let it go either. sort of like rubbing my eyes when i have allergies. i know it is bad but i can't stop. feels good at the time but feels bad later. so, i decided it may be best to just give it up.
im not giving arguing up though. belong to a local fishing newsgroup and there are some really interesting debates that go on there. of all places, in the religion section! imagine that. oh, and i still get to argue a whole lot at work as i still do the internal affairs stuff there. been plenty to work on there unfortunately. i do agree though that this place, in spite of some of the wierd discussions and arguments is therapy. it can be very healthy here too. you in particular, and some others have been a class act. thanks.
sorry to see ya go. take it easy & be good.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

I know ya gotta do what ya gotta do but.... Anyway think it over, some of it sucks but on the other hand there is some real funny shit that goes on here from time to time. Ya just gotta rise above it.<VBG>
Roy

to theguy for a couple o weeks he'll change his mind?? Maybe we can get Dale to make a sheep run... any other ideas??
Denny
Denny wrote:

Come on, give us a thrill. You can do it babe...... <VBG>
Denny
Denny wrote:

Hey Denny,
I have a mental image of Dale chasing sheep around with a machine with a cattle guard with two prongs on the front, chasing the sheep at hock level!!! LOL!
Sorry it took so long to respond -- I've busy chasing after rabiits -- really. I am starting a meat colony, and am preparing to buy. Smoked rabbit is the best meat on earth!
Rach

<Gasp.....>
Denny

That's it!!!????????????????????????
Roy

On 3/23/06 7:50 PM, in article 5gIUf.56917$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

dale
Dale Yonz wrote:

No, they are much, much better -- unless you boil all the taste out of them.
If you smoke'em it doesn't even matter how fat they are either -- the smoker takes care of that -- just cut the fat off later -- and they PRESERVE better too! hee hee
I have some great recipes :-)
rach

Rach,
I dunno if you can smoke Denny, you would have to get him lit first. You might be able to git him half lit, but to get him fully lit, eh...ah.... ummmm..... nevermind.
FMB