see ya all around

Page 2 of 6

<BG>
Denny
Denny wrote:

FMB wrote:

<LOL> yeah I got it <grn>poor Denny -- the butt of all these jokes -- but you don't mind the attention now, do you Denny <keep grinning> rach
Denny wrote:

do you smoke Denny? rach

In the smoker I smoke jerky, turkey, potatoes, cheese, hamburger to make into meatloaf/spaghetti sauce. I used to smoke tobacco but quit 16 years ago. No, I've never tried smoking Denny before altho sometimes I've smelled a little smokey when I come in the house. <G>
Denny
Denny wrote:

<snip>
<grn> good one!rach

Wow!! Hey fur face ya gotta look out!! There is so much more that I could write about a "smoked rabbit", It is too friggin' easy. <GBMFG>
Roy

All I can say is "Smoke this Rabbit, Bitch.....". <VBG>
I made it official...I'm now a member of the evil black rifle club. I've a fairly good idea what I'll be doing tomorrow while I'm waiting for the cattle tanks to fill..
Denny

And Rarebit boi...lolol...when you get ready to grad-u-a-mate to the BIG black and BAD rifle club.....
Get one of these:
http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-rifles.shtml http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-rifles-socom-ii.shtml
Just kidding...that AR will be all you need..

the "loaded" version but I'd hate to go groundhogg'n with a .308.
Denny

Good deal! You will have fun with that puppy. Now get some 30 round mags a bi pod and a scope and go play. Not to reawaken more bs, but is it a 223? If so grab a few box's of Fedaral American Eagle, I've found it to be the most accurate in mine. ymmv.
Roy
I've a

Roy wrote:

And I thought he was just going to set up a few snares -- better luck that way, and doesn't use up a few hundred rounds <vvbgrn> rach p.s. Denny, you can't eat them if they're full of grit!

Grit? Hes not talking about no steenkin scatter gun....:)
CAVHBC wrote:

rach
CAVHBC wrote:

rach
Denny wrote:

I don't smoke any parts of human rabbits, Denny! <vbgrn> Sorry Denny.

I showed the picture of the canceled easter to my kid -- got a LOL from me so he came to see, but he thought it was wierd -- guess he's not as sick as we are.
Anyway, Denny, are you implying you are going wabbit hunting? If so, remember these are your relatives (not your in-laws) -- don't be so cruel. <grn>
rach

Rach, your missing it I think. "Denny" aka "rabbit", aka "wide assed rabbit", aka "fur face". The list is very long, I'm sure you get the picture, a rotund fellow in a pink rabbit suit. The saga continues.......
Roy

Roy wrote:

yes I know, so who are his relatives?
rach
p.s. see the reply about how plump rabbits are best smoked (bolied fills the water full of fat that you have to cool down and scoop off the top) <vbgrn>
Rachel Easson wrote:

actually, scratch that -- did you marry a rabbit too Denny? <grn> rach

rabbits.......... <VBG>
Denny