see ya all around

Page 5 of 6
Page 6 of the new Bushmaster '06 catalog explains THEIR stance on the 5.56n NATO round and the .223... Theirs are actually chambered for the 5.56 and the .223 can be used in
theirs IF the barrel has the 5.56 designation on the barrel in front of the front sight. It also goes on to say, that if you own OTHER than Bushmaster rifles, chambered for the .223Rem, you dont use 5.56 ammo in them. SAAMI does call it unsafe.

Mac

Maybe.. I think it is more a matter of keeping things in perspective. Some folks are just the way they are and are capable of only seeing things one way, ya can't change that.
Roy

you can attempt to out live 'em.. works for me.. *g* Mac
And you guys wondered why I wear chest waders when using the computer . . . . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message

"Condoms on each finger does not a rubber glove make."
(Yoda to Luke Skywalker in sex ed classes)
Budd

Mac

Nope, it is rubber gloves for those times when I feel that I am a proctologist dealing with some folks. <G>
Roy

I don't think chest waders will help in this cesspool. I think you need a snorkel.
beekeep

But then I'd look like you at Halloween time . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

"beekeep" < snipped-for-privacy@radix.net> wrote in message
If you wear a snorkel, you'll still get an ear infection and end up with mastoiditis (head infection behind the ears in the empty cavities -- do you have large empty cavities in your head? I do -- nasty infection that, but I guess it could be much worse <grn> rach
beekeep wrote:

beekeep
beekeep wrote:

rach
Rachel!!!
Play nice . . . . . oh, sorry . . .I see you are playing nice.
<VBG>
Hey, Greg, if you haven't figured out the cavity being referenced, then yours is empty . . . . . .
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran ( who grew up with 3 sisters and has heard all the jokes)

"Rachel Easson" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Budd Cochran wrote:

hee hee hee yes i was being very polite <vbgrn> rach
See, it pays to be a bit older and more "experienced" than some of these youngsters.
ROTFL!!!!!
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

Whats to argue about in fishing, Hercules or Dupont?
beekeep
hey if you have any questions about the FIOS let me know. I install the stuff for a living. You will like it