see ya all around

Rach, your missing it I think. "Denny" aka "rabbit", aka "wide assed rabbit", aka "fur face". The list is very long, I'm sure you get the picture, a rotund fellow in a pink rabbit suit. The saga continues.......

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Mike

Once he picks up all the pieces ... rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

and that's once he hits it rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

yes I know, so who are his relatives?

rach

p.s. see the reply about how plump rabbits are best smoked (bolied fills the water full of fat that you have to cool down and scoop off the top)

Reply to
Rachel Easson

actually, scratch that -- did you marry a rabbit too Denny? rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Nah, that isn't him. Waaay too thin.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Google didn't turn up anything for "fat old oogly pink bunny."

Reply to
Mike

In the smoker I smoke jerky, turkey, potatoes, cheese, hamburger to make into meatloaf/spaghetti sauce. I used to smoke tobacco but quit 16 years ago. No, I've never tried smoking Denny before altho sometimes I've smelled a little smokey when I come in the house.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Rach,

I dunno if you can smoke Denny, you would have to get him lit first. You might be able to git him half lit, but to get him fully lit, eh...ah.... ummmm..... nevermind.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

That must have been Denny when he was part of the 'target' team back in high school (class of 50 what?).

FMB

Reply to
FMB

See, it pays to be a bit older and more "experienced" than some of these youngsters.

ROTFL!!!!!

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No-no, keep going. I'm kinda curious how she's gonna get me lit up......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I got two thirty rounders and a Weaver 1.5x scope this evening. I've got the nato chamber in mine so I guess I'll see how much the phrase "loose a little accuracy" really is. I'm guessing for the kind of shooting I'm doing I'll never know the difference. It's rare I shoot farther than 200 yds. The good thing is the county gunshow is next weekend so maybe I'll find some surplus to try. I got to stay with the 55 gr or maybe 62 gr rounds since this is an early ar it has the 1 in 11 twist.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I may be ugly but I ain't that fricken old.....I graduated in '74

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I wish I would have. Then maybe we would've went at it like a couple of rabbits..........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

If I have one, I wouldn't know what to do with it... I'd probably pick the "loaded" version but I'd hate to go groundhogg'n with a .308.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

good one! rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

yeah I got it poor Denny -- the butt of all these jokes -- but you don't mind the attention now, do you Denny rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

yes it's cute isn't it

Reply to