see ya all around

Page 6 of 6

Yeah... when are you guys going to light up television service over it in NJ? :)
trust me I wish I knew defiantly not soon enough

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:41:17 GMT, "mike doyle"

it is new around here, but so far the reviews are outstanding. i called comcast and told them i'd be cancelling their service. the guy asked me why and i told him i was going to fios. he told me he didn't blame me, he'd take fios over cable too!

I not one of those guys who goes around selling this stuff. I don't even have verizon for my cell phone service, but I can't wait for it to be available near my house

Roy wrote:

yeah me too -- can probably help -- can even do sendmail -- but probably you are not interested in linux... but will help where I can -- was a nerd way too long... rach
Try supernews
On 3/19/06 11:33 AM, in article - snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, "Roy"

Peace be with you and yours.
I regret we could not have got along better or understood each other better and I apologize.
And, I, too, will miss you.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9