Seeking Dodge Dakota Performance Info

Hey Guy's,
I have a 2004 Dakota Extended Cab 2wd, 5 spd, 4.7 with stock rims and tires size 16x8. What is the largest size tire I can put on these stock rims.
I'm also looking for info on performance exhaust systems and performance intake systems for this truck.
Can anyone tell me about, performance gains, fuel economy, ease of installation etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to decide if it would be worth it to due these upgrades!
Thanks Again,
John
Generally preformance equipment only lightens your wallet. Check the dealer Mopar preformance catalog
I have 265 75 x 16 on that size rim, almost 33 " tall.