Selling:1972 Dodge 1/2 ton short bed pick-up truck Model D 100

Only one day left on Ebay:

My father is selling his 1972 Dodge 1/2 ton short bed pick-up truck Model D 100

Included will be: Camper shell, many extra parts (engine, transmission, starter, alternator, carburetor, intake and exhaust manifolds, much more)

Engine 225 cu. Inch "slant six", with a 727 TorqueFlite automatic transmission.

The truck is in good condition and driven weekly. Call 919-732-6324 or email with any questions. Rust over both rear tire wells, some at bottom of the cab and around "drip mold" around top of the cab; Dashboard suffers UV damage. Has not been smoked in.

Transmission was rebuilt, new radiator, water pump (belts & hoses), wheel bearings, U-joints, 4 wheel cylinders, master cylinder; complete list of all repairs and parts written down.

Mileage 100,000+

I am not the original owner but I do not think the truck has been involved in any accidents.

The vehicle title is clear and transferable to the new owner.

Prefer local pickup; however, the buyer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs if cannot pickup.

Will accept: Cash (in person); Personal check (once cleared); CASHIER'S CHECK IS ACCEPTED BUT IT MUST BE CLEARED AT LEAST 14 DAYS. IF YOU WANT TO USE CREDIT CARD, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS DETAILS.

TRUCK IS SOLD "AS IS"! NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND!

Here's the link again:

gymbrall