Selling: Like-new 1975 Ramcharger

Hello all I hope this doesn't violate any group rules, but I am selling a 1975 Ramcharger that is in mint condition, always garaged, perfect running order and only 40,000 original miles on it. Does anyone know of a forum or website where I could find a collector or enthusiast who'd be interested?

BB

Reply to
buirdlie billie

I'd check over at

Tom Lawrence

You can post a for sale ad here for any Dodge truck. Where is it and how much are you asking?

-- Ken

Reply to
Nosey

A 30 year old truck with only 40K on it and in mint condition might do better being sold to a collector. I would go with Tom's advice RamChargerCentral. They might have a member that's a real fanatic. Look for the guy with a tattoo of Lee Iacocca, Mopar socks and gloves, and a concrete ram on the front lawn.

John

Reply to
John

Thanks everyone. I didn't post location or price because I wasn't certain about the rules. It is near Chattanooga, TN. The RC has a

318, automatic transmission, 4x4, bucket front seats and bench back seat. The original poly spare tire is in perfect shape in back. The body is totally straight and rust free, although the undercarriage has some surface rust (as you'd expect). It was Ziebart treated (anyone remember that process?) and, well, I don't know what to ask for it. My mechanic just recharged the AC, it is the old piston compressor type and raved on and on about how while he was getting some other bits to tune it up, some old men told him it should be in a show. I don't know about that, but I am starting a new business and could use the money. Same mechanic swore he wouldn't take less than $20,000 for it, in the condition its in.

The top has never been off, all emblems are there and perfect. The radio works, I've had new brakes, exhaust, hoses and so on installed. Wife thinks I'm out of my gourd to let it go but let's face it guys, we all need LESS stuff, don't we?

Anyone is welcome to chip in an opinion or advice here.

BB

Reply to
buirdlie billie