Semi-OT- Hurricane hits Moab

The concept vehicle, that is, from Jeep
Has it got a Hemi? Yep and a spare one in the back (or front). Something like 670 Hp total!!!
Would it be overkill for a simple fishing trip up on the mountain? Heck
yeah!!!
Would I like to have one? Naw . . .I couldn't afford the taxes, plates, insurance on the beast.
But is it cool??? Do you really think ya need to ask that question? It's so cool it's got icicles in 80 degree weather.
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.

Not to mention who can pay 10MPG in city driving?

$3.15 a gallon for reg, and 12MPG and Im not flinchin yet.
12MPG..thats what the average is for the fleet...not a big deal.
If you cant afford to drive it, park it.

Wasting money and affording it 2 different things

By your definition, alot of things that you do, that you do not consider wasting money, would be to others. Perception.
Besides..fuels cheap now...Id expect it to hit 3.75-4.24 range by summer...maybe not....but it might. That means, anything you do to spend fuel now would be SAVING money. :)

Something
one of the main reasons my 99 8 liter went in on the trade for the 05 ctd
--
-Chris
05 CTD