Serpentine belt

I'd like to replace the belt on my '01 Ram (V6) and was wondering if there are any problems or pitfalls I should know about before doing so. It's squeaking a bit on cold starts and looks like it may be the
original with 90k on it. Thanks.
While the belt should be replaced, the squeaking is probably coming from the idler pulley or the tensioner pulley. Since the belt has to be removed to replace either one, I would check to see where the noise is coming from before replacing the belt so that you can also get the replacement parts and do it all at the same time.

Thanks for the advice. I'll check into the source of the noise as well. Are either of these pulleys especially difficult/expensive to replace?
If you need to replace the idler or belt tensioner GET them from the dealer NOT crappy auto
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html