serpentine belt

My wife has a 99 town and country w/3.0. I hear they are known for getting the belt knocked off from puddles and such. She has managed to knock hers off 4 times in the past year 3 puddles and 1
snow drift. Asking her to slow down or go around seems to be out of the question.
I replaced the belt and the tensioner seems to be holding the belt tight.
My question is, is there anything that will help keep the belt on? Putting it back on is a real PITA.
Thanks
ytnyt
--
The older I get, the fewer things
seem worth waiting in line for.

ytnyt wrote:

Next time she does it make her walk home. Then maybe she'll slow down or avoid large puddles and snow banks. <g>
Bob
A wife is a wife and if you love her you will just have to put up with her or if you don't tell her the next time you will be filing divorce papers.
Bob M wrote:

Remember the golden rule - "Happy wife, happy life"
snipped-for-privacy@domain.invalid wrote:

'If she ain't happy, you ain't happy'
J. Foxworthy

dont forget the rest of it.... 'If she ain't happy long enough, you'll be unhappy with half your stuff'
wrote:

down
I should just put up and shut up. Been married for 20 years and that is how I survived this long.

<snip> If you put that splash shield on, you can begin your list of things you no longer have to put up with.
--

FMB
(working on list for 26+ years)

The NLHTPU list seems to be the same as her YSHTPU list.
We had an Acclaim that needed a shield that was installed and it helped. The idler has a sealed bearing but wants to seize up.
ytnyt wrote:

Get some sheet alum from home depot or lowes and make a splash shield that extends from under the radiator to just behind the balancer, and from side to side. Shouldn't cost more that $40 with hardware.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Sounds like the plan to me, kind of like a really thin skid plate that would deflect the water.