Size of Allen For Brake Pad Removal

Is the Allen Bolt that holds the calipers on 7mm? Need correct size to do a brake job. Thanks in advance.
Todd

It's probably a 3/8" - but it would help if you gave a hint as to what kind of vehicle you're talking about.
My 98 2x4 RAM takes a 3/8ths............

Are you sure it's an allen and not a torx?
beekeep
Crap Folks, Sorry about not indicating the year/model. 2001 Durango with 4.7L. It's not torx, definately Allen - Larger than 1/4", smaller than 3/16 - Pretty certain it's metric but not certain and why I'm asking.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On 16 Aug 2006 05:30:47 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

0.250" = 6.35 mm 0.1875" = 4.7625 mm
I'm guessing it's 5mm or 5.5mm...