Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k

Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?

Reply to
Car Guy

This troll hit about 5 different groups with his BS

Reply to
Roy

Troll ?? WHO in their right mind would sell their Vette

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

Well, that would really depend on what year and model vette it was.

Reply to
azwiley1

I've sold a few. Some are fast, fun, best bang for the buck but not very practical. For my current needs the Charger SRT8 does the trick.

Reply to
Roy