Something similar but lighter than a 1957 Dodge Power Wagon?

Too me the Dodge Power Wagon has the ultimate classic retro truck shape. I really like the countours and shape of this truck:
Anyhow it is a bit heavy for everyday commuting - do you experts know of another truck (other brands might be considered too) which has the same shape/contour as the power wagon? 4x4 is not necessary.
Regards, L. Jensen