Somewhat OT

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

That was good!! I didn't even see that one coming....... <BG>
Denny

That wasn't bad. Tag teamed again by the hippy and the friggin' rabbit. What next?<BFG>
Roy

PIAA Super Sporza Silicone w/Spoiler Wiper Blades
Laszlo Almasi

Why, because it's not Mopar blades??
I use whatever is on sale, on 2 dodges and a cheby... I've tried "premium" brands, double blades, etc... didn't last longer or do any better than the lower cost blades..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing