Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

Page 3 of 7

Wait a minute You want to move on to interesting stuff, you say? How about we figure out how many amps, watts and whatever else it would take to create a heated seat large enough for my wide ride rabbit pal. Probably need a Cummins just to power the genset for it.

Hmmm... don't think even a Cummins could handle it.... we may want to consider nuclear....
;^)
Mike

White Castles and I'll warm up the whole cab....
I may have something better... Last week a group of guys got together and ground up horseradish. Everybody has their own little patch, digs up a bunch, gets together to grind it and can it. Not to mention telling a few bullshit stories along the way. This stuff will bring tears to your eyes, open up clogged nasel passeges and clean out your innerds if you give it an hour or so. Good Stuff!!
Denny

By God!! I think you might be on to something! If we slathered horseradish on Whitey's and ate 'em we could probably reduce our dependence on foreign natural gas overnight!
...back to the lab...
Mike

Don't get near any sparks...............
Denny

I'm sure you mean the widest ass in the group!!<G>

Now I know where we will be going for dinner.
Roy

so, im curious. there are no white castles out here in the west, but we got a lot of good burger places. are white castles really as good as ive heard?

...better...
Mike

Damn! It would appear Mike has gone over the edge! <VBG>
Roy

I thought they declared them to be unfit to feed to children in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky, didn't they?
;^D
--
Budd Cochran

back then. Called them belly burners but they were good.
beekeep

ass i suppose you can get a few down I think the epa closed most of them down around here.<G>
Now the rabbit swears by them. Calls them his diet food cause they go right through ya.
Roy

Let's just say they are an "acquired" taste.. <G> The size of a dinner roll with a wedge of meat (?) cooked in onion bits and a limp pickle slice. Slap on a piece of cheese and a bit on bacon and you'll be guarenteed to not be constipated for at least a week.
They are also known as "sliders".
Denny

wow. maybe i'll stick with burgerville.

Pal, you want no part of WC!
Roy

hmmm. see, being a west coaster, i always heard that wc was the top dog in burgers (not sure how big a compliment that is????). interesting.

Just ask yourself a little question......... Would me and ole Mike ever lead you astray??????
Denny

no way. i mean if i can't trust you guys, who can i trust?

Good question. If you was to venture over to the east coast, ole Roy knows where all the good restarauts are. The ole boy eats enough to keep them all in business.. <G>
Denny

Hey!! What the hell ya been drinking??? You buying into these two??? Your going from lobster to haz mat! <BFG>