Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

Page 4 of 7

theguy has finially seen the light. Ole Mike can keep a case nice-n-warm on his heated seat while he delivers them. I can see a side job developing right now.
Denny

you guys are killing me.

You eat those friggin' things and you'll wish they had

Roy

Mac didn't take it across the border. I heard that Mac is running on a genset for the time being. Hope it's a biggun if he's using the 'maching' on it
Denny

Yup, Red sent Mac's note along. Seems like it may be taking longer than expected for him to get it all up and running.
rpoy

get here....
Denny

Ya gotta try them once. You're just not a man if ya don't...... <VBG>
Denny

you guys are making it sound so appetizing.
now on the other hand, i was watchin the food network the other night and they had this guy on that made mortenson lobster stew. they fed ex overnight it to you and the guys that tried it raved about it. im not a big lobster fan but i can't get it out of my head. im actually thinkin of ordering it! i feel like im falling for an infomercial, but i think i gotta try it.

Hell, send me your addy and I'll fed-ex you a case of sliders.... Only thing in return is ya have to post here about how good they really are..
Denny

Roy

S-L-I-D-E-R-S..... not suckers.....
Hey, I just saw the post in the ford group about the abomidable snoman.... roflmfao Whatever happened to your old buddy??
Denny

That was a thing of beauty wasn't it. As long as he isn't here I don't care where he goes.. If he returns I think the same action will send him away. Hey I forgot he's your neighbor!!
Roy

And you're gonna go right past him on your way north. Be sure to stop and say hi for me
Denny

I'll probably have to pick ya up there! <G>
Roy

now.............that is funny!

sorry denny, but you pretty much "let the cat out of the bag" as to how good those burgers are.

Your loss. More for me and Mike to savor..
Denny

I think you just hit on what they are made from!<G>

Denny