Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

You're talking to the Cherokee in Utah?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Mike, I'm sure many of us here are Christians and most could care less what anyone's religion is. Budd has become a troll and that is not a religion. The best way to kill a troll is to starve him to death. Most here haven't figgured that out yet. Maybe its that big sign on Budd's back that says "KICK ME."

Personally, I feel sorry for him. There was a time when he had a sense of hummor and posted some usefull information here. Those days are gone and he now lives in the first century.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I'm sure you mean the widest ass in the group!!

Now I know where we will be going for dinner.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

so, im curious. there are no white castles out here in the west, but we got a lot of good burger places. are white castles really as good as ive heard?

Reply to
theguy

...better...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

No!! They have to be the greasest damn things going. When your drunk on your ass i suppose you can get a few down I think the epa closed most of them down around here.

Now the rabbit swears by them. Calls them his diet food cause they go right through ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Damn! It would appear Mike has gone over the edge!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I thought they declared them to be unfit to feed to children in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky, didn't they?

;^D

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I missed this phoney balony bit of bs.

Pal you usually get back what you hand out. The deal is you can't deal with the crap you pass around being handed back.

Your concern is you and only you, that has become more and more apparant. It is all about Budd. This is the first time you have said it correctly "if you are not bashing me then..." Hold that thought!! It is YOU, as YOU said that is (as you call it) being bashed. not christian's. You yourself. It is about time you got it right.

Why would anybody "attack" (your words) Mike?? He always conducts himself as a gentleman except for a few cheap shot's. You would do well to pattern yourself after him.

Reply to
Roy

Image compliments of an anonymous a.a.d.t. poster.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

That was funny !

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Thanks! Still not planning to quit my day job yet.

Craig C.

-- He's YOUR god. They're YOUR rules. YOU burn in hell.

Reply to
Craig C.

The cartoon was funny. But gotta tell ya the sig is a bit much imo, but then again it is your sig. Ya gotta do what feels good.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Damn... The secret escaped.... I'll find us a new beanery to eat at..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Let's just say they are an "acquired" taste.. The size of a dinner roll with a wedge of meat (?) cooked in onion bits and a limp pickle slice. Slap on a piece of cheese and a bit on bacon and you'll be guarenteed to not be constipated for at least a week.

They are also known as "sliders".

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thats true. He used to be quite a nice guy I had many good conversations with. Something happened and he now feels it is his calling to 'correct' those that differ in their views. It happens all too often with religious fanatics. They always seem to take the route that drives people away which is opposite of their intentions.

Reply to
miles

wow. maybe i'll stick with burgerville.

Reply to
theguy

in all fairness, i think there may be some health issues involved, at least thats what i read into it. that is tough and there is very little more stressfull than health issues. our mortality can hit us hard. i admit, he can be hard to take but i honestly feel badly about the health issues and what i have seen here. i try to keep that in mind anymore before i respond to him and hopefully that will temper my response.

Reply to
theguy

Pal, you want no part of WC!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

hmmm. see, being a west coaster, i always heard that wc was the top dog in burgers (not sure how big a compliment that is????). interesting.

Reply to
theguy