Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

Page 5 of 7
wrote:

I won't tell ya what lobster eat. Use to get them right out of the trap and cook'em right on the boat, with a little butter man that is the way to go.
Roy

out here, the only way to get them is frozen. i think that is why i am not a big lobster guy. everyone i spoke to about my "infomercial" says that fresh they are really good.

They are really good. Especially in a little bun with some cooked onions............
Denny

Lobster and onions!! WTF!!!!!

Hey give it a try, might even be better that liver-n-onions. But I doubt it...
I'm calling it a night...later
Denny

They are, some will ship them fresh overnight.
Try www.thefreshlobstercompany.com
1-508-451-2487

guy, if this helps you any, I am from the east coast, have had wc burgers and would rather drink unfiltered water out of the tap from a Turkish restaurant!

yeah, that pretty much clears that up.

Good! Thought for a bit you were going to fall for the Rabbit and Mikes stories.
I used to eat them as much as four times a month and from 12 to 24 at a time . . . . what does that make me? Superman?
Hmm, and could that explain my current flatulence???
--
Budd Cochran

Supergas?? Fartman??? Stupid??? <VBG>
Denny

Nope, that would be the good old, pre-no-lead Sunoco 260.
Fartman???
Uh, maybe, but only when I cause paint to peel?
Stupid??? <VBG>
Now, do I look like I'd want your job? <LOL>

Budd

In Indiana, we called them, "Gut Bombs".
--
Budd Cochran

to me they are just like Krystals
--
----------------------------
-Chris

Damn... The secret escaped.... I'll find us a new beanery to eat at..
Denny

How about heated leather seats!

I knew you were not trying to defend me but asking for a return to courtesy and I thank you for that, my friend. I have also asked for it and . . . .
My concern is what will happen with those that believe if you are not bashing me then you must be defending me. Will they attack you now? I hope not.
Thanks again.
Budd

I missed this phoney balony bit of bs.
Pal you usually get back what you hand out. The deal is you can't deal with the crap you pass around being handed back.

Your concern is you and only you, that has become more and more apparant. It is all about Budd. This is the first time you have said it correctly "if you are not bashing me then..." Hold that thought!! It is YOU, as YOU said that is (as you call it) being bashed. not christian's. You yourself. It is about time you got it right.
>Will they attack you now?
Why would anybody "attack" (your words) Mike?? He always conducts himself as a gentleman except for a few cheap shot's.<G> You would do well to pattern yourself after him.
Budd Cochran wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr/budd3.htm
Image compliments of an anonymous a.a.d.t. poster.
Craig C.

That was funny !
Roy