Somewhat OT: Bad karma and social problems

Get used to the thought, you got half a craze case waiting for ya when you get here....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Just ask yourself a little question......... Would me and ole Mike ever lead you astray??????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ya gotta try them once. You're just not a man if ya don't......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

you guys are making it sound so appetizing.

now on the other hand, i was watchin the food network the other night and they had this guy on that made mortenson lobster stew. they fed ex overnight it to you and the guys that tried it raved about it. im not a big lobster fan but i can't get it out of my head. im actually thinkin of ordering it! i feel like im falling for an infomercial, but i think i gotta try it.

Reply to
theguy

no way. i mean if i can't trust you guys, who can i trust?

Reply to
theguy

In Indiana, we called them, "Gut Bombs".

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I used to eat them as much as four times a month and from 12 to 24 at a time . . . . what does that make me? Superman?

Hmm, and could that explain my current flatulence???

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Good question. If you was to venture over to the east coast, ole Roy knows where all the good restarauts are. The ole boy eats enough to keep them all in business..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I saw it on a bumper sticker today. Intense ... but applicable in certain situations.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Hell, send me your addy and I'll fed-ex you a case of sliders.... Only thing in return is ya have to post here about how good they really are..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Supergas?? Fartman??? Stupid???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

It is that.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I doubt the homeland security will let ya ship those suckers.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey!! What the hell ya been drinking??? You buying into these two??? Your going from lobster to haz mat!

Roy

S-L-I-D-E-R-S..... not suckers.....

Hey, I just saw the post in the ford group about the abomidable snoman.... roflmfao Whatever happened to your old buddy??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I won't tell ya what lobster eat. Use to get them right out of the trap and cook'em right on the boat, with a little butter man that is the way to go.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

sorry denny, but you pretty much "let the cat out of the bag" as to how good those burgers are.

Reply to
theguy

now.............that is funny!

Reply to
theguy

out here, the only way to get them is frozen. i think that is why i am not a big lobster guy. everyone i spoke to about my "infomercial" says that fresh they are really good.

Reply to
theguy

you guys are killing me.

Reply to