Sorta OT Need some info.

Page 2 of 2

What? you put fenders on the machine?
Ohhhhhhhh, my stomach. I feel as fat as a wabbit. Turkeys turned out great. The smoked one, 12#, went 8 hours. I started the smoker at 415 this morning and had that bird on by 5. The BBQ T didn't get cut so I'm not sure how it turned out but it did smoke really dark. The oven T, a 19#+, was cooked with Safeway's recipe at 475* for 2 hours. It has to be the best oven cooked turkey I've ever had. The moistest also.
Two cases of twobuckchuck and plenty left.
FMB (North Mexico)

Feeling as fat as the wabbit is ok, as long as you don't start to LOOK like him too! LOL

Wonder if Buggs stuffed the turkey with WC's?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

coupla packages of Tums and you'll be good to go...
Reminds me of that ancient aka-seltzer commercial with mom yelling "bring out the first turkey"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Being a Southern gentleman (in training), you should lift her in and out, bro.. Followed by a bow, preferably with hat in hand in a sweeping gesture..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Since this has been a equal opportunity releationship from the start, she know's if she wants to come along her ass had best be in the seat and strapped in when the engine starts. There will be no bowing, sweeping gestures or the like. Don't be giving her any more ideas than she already has. It is rough enough around here as it is. Hell, right now she can out shoot me with that damn pistol of her's. I get her with the AR though.
Roy

hmm... reminds me of one of the best bumper stickers I've seen..
I still my ex-husband
but my aims improving
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Want me to send my kid down and give you some lessons?????
Denny

LOL!
Don't know what the deal is. Maybe it's the way I hold it. She has that S&W 686 and is damn good with it. I thought at first I needed to change my glasses but I'm nut's on with the Sig239. With the 686 she is constantly better. I suppose it has a lot to do with what you spend time with.
Still have to find a outdoor range in the area, neither one of us what's to go indoors.
Roy