Spare Tire Carrier

Hey All...
I found a stock chrome wheel on e-bay for my new spare (285 75 r16) which matches my other tires (BF Goodrich Mud Terrains). Of course,
the larger tire will not fit under the truck, so I went on Performance Products website, which is located here in SoCAl. They have either an angled carrier or a flat mount for the bed. There is no way I can see to lock this unit, so I tried looking at some tailgate replacement options from a company called TireGate. The one from Performance Products is $150.00; the one from TireGate is $700.00; neither one locks. Has anyone heard of a spare tire rack for the bed that would hold the tire and lock without any after-purchase mods?
Charlie The OC '01 quad cab 1500 4X4