Special tools, special training,

To Roy, I'm not the newest Troll. I was a member of this Ng before you found it. So you know where you can nicely place this NG. To "The Guy"; I more than appreciate your ideas. A technician does deserve to make a decent living (independent or dealer). They spend their lives learning how to service customers on vehicles that will change in less than six months. Your support is welcomed by every honest and hard working technician out there. As for special tools and training: they cost money and are required, not "chosen", to a dealer. This will drive up the labor rate over an independent, as the independent has the "choice" to invest in similar training and tools. Choosing a reliable repair facility is the single most important decision a customer can make (independent or dealer). You have to trust the decision you make, or the repair is worthless.

Brent

Reply to
Brent D

Perhaps you are not the newest troll but a troll none the less. By placing, I figure you mean the same place your head is so firmly planted.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Roy,

Perhaps your frustrations toward me are the result of you behaving as the customers I have descrbed. Your warranty policy book is still crisp, clean and unread; yet you stand at the dealership informing them of what "should have been covered." Reality hurts when it hits close to home. Doesn't it? Brent

Reply to
Brent D

I have no frustrations at all, you show up this time acting like a ass. Don't like being called on it? tfb. For some reality, why don't you read the other bs thread you started "What do you want?". Read my response to Mike Simmons on 4/9 Then if you want read my response to you in that thread. Then you might have a bit more of a clue.

Here's some more reality for ya Said you were a troll then as well. Gotta have consistency here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Just a theory - Male Menopause.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Roy,

I'm an ass this time? You did not know of this NG when I first posted, how can you make this claim out of anything but ignorance? Yet I am the troll. Maybe you have this backwards. I lay out the reality, the customers respond. Sometimes it's good, some times it's bad. Usually the "bad" are the the customers that feel they know more of warranty policy than the dealer. I read your response to Mike, and am not impressed. I will be impressed when you respond to me with something worth a shit. Mike is a good "middle man" in this NG. I feel in reality he would send "your kind packing", when it comes to his service department. Don't bring him into this.

Brent

P.S. A troll does not stick around for over seven years.

Reply to
Brent D

Well I was here seven years ago and I think you're acting like an ass.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Yup!

Really? Anyway what's your point?

Based on the bs you have been posting recently.

You lay out bs, You have been posting bs.

Not here to impress you. Seems ya have a ego problem as well.

You plan on posting something worth a shit? The last decent thing irc you posting was the alignment spec's and that was a few years ago..

We agree on someting.

Talk about posting out of ignorance.

I refrenced Mike only to help you find my response in your othe bs thread. Trying to make it more than it is?

You apparantly have.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You have a new breed of friend Roy...

Reply to
webmaster

You haven't stuck around for seven years... you pop in for a bit, spout off from the hip, get all exasperated at the lack of "respect" you feel is your birth right, and you go away for a while. Then the cycle repeats... I figure you've got about a month or so left, then you'll pull the plug and disappear again.

And as someone who's been here since '95, trust me - you're an ass.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

" snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com" wrote in message news:YCc8e.694$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...

A new type of house plant. If ya ignore it, it will wither up and go away.

Reply to
Roy

I knew we would agree on something.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Yeah... hell just dropped a few degrees. :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence