Speed Bleeder

Hi - Saw this site

and would like any users input - [good or bad] before I decide about a purchase. Gimmick, junk, greatest thing since sliced bread? They also offer a stainless steel "upgrade"? Any comments using stainless versus the original steel "bleeders"?? Thanks in advance. Unca' Bob

Reply to
Unca' Bob

Speedbleeders are for real, and are very handy if you don't have a vacuum pump. I've used them before, and they work very well. The stainless would be less likely to freeze up (rust) in the caliper, so if you're in a climate that's prone to rust, the stainless may be worth the extra money.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I've used them for years....and yes they work and rather well...

I need to bleed the brakes on 3 of my older Corvettes every spring.. the calibers do not leak but over time they start to suck air into the system... Speed bleeders just made the job a lot easier since I did not have to go track down the wife... However I have been using Motive Products PressureBleeder for the last

3-4 years which I find well worth the 100 bucks...much easier and faster...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.