Speed Bleeder

Hi - Saw this site http://speedbleeder.zoovy.com/ and would like any users input - [good or bad] before I decide about a purchase. Gimmick, junk,
greatest thing since sliced bread? They also offer a stainless steel "upgrade"? Any comments using stainless versus the original steel "bleeders"?? Thanks in advance.
Unca' Bob

Speedbleeders are for real, and are very handy if you don't have a vacuum pump. I've used them before, and they work very well. The stainless would be less likely to freeze up (rust) in the caliper, so if you're in a climate that's prone to rust, the stainless may be worth the extra money.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:51:31 GMT, "Unca' Bob" <rluc@[no spam]verizon.net> wrote:>Hi -

I need to bleed the brakes on 3 of my older Corvettes every spring.. the calibers do not leak but over time they start to suck air into the system... Speed bleeders just made the job a lot easier since I did not have to go track down the wife... However I have been using Motive Products PressureBleeder for the last 3-4 years which I find well worth the 100 bucks...much easier and faster...
Bob Griffiths