SPEED SENSER QUESTION?

i have a 99 dodge ram with a v10 motor. my question is. i disconected two plugs on the drivers side under the hood right by the brake fluid resivor. dont ask why. long story. anyway i found out on of them
disconneted my speedometer. i thought wow kewl i can drive it with out the mile racking up.. well i drove it about a week an missed nowing how fast i was going an decided to hook it back up.. but know it well not work..is there there anything i can do to fix this without taking it to a dealer.. please help... thanx.

Disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes. You have to clear out the fault code that got set in the ABS computer.
i tried the battery thing an still no luck..