Speedometer

I've posted about this before but I'm still having problems with my speedometer. The truck is a 92' Power Ram 150 4x4, 318 (auto). The speedometer works most of the time but sometimes it won't work at all.
However the odometer works and I have found out when the speedometer don't work I can push the reset and it will work. Whenever it works it is smooth, no bouncing around or anything. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Brian
==========brian wrote in message: <<edited for the facts, only the facts, and nut'n but the facts>>
The truck is a 92' Power Ram 150 4x4, 318 (auto).
The speedometer works most of the time but sometimes it won't work at all.
However the odometer works
and
I have found out when the speedometer don't work I can push the reset and it will work.
Whenever it works it is smooth, no bouncing around or anything.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Brian ============== "IF"........ all the above is FACTUAL.........
everytime it don't woik....... pushid the button.
or....... take the speedo head apart and diagnose the situation.
please don't ask how.
or why.
or where to start.
or if i'm sure.
or how i know.
or if i'm a technician.
or where to git a good used one.
or how much you should spend on one.
or if a new one would be better.
or.....
fk it.........
don't ask anything........
jest pushid duh button.....
i mean.........
seriously...............
IS YER FK'N FANGER BROKE OR WHAT????????/
~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a hit off his bong....sips his crown royal... i make me laugh~ ~:~
Marsh Monster wrote:

I know it ain't a big deal, but I would like to know whats causing it to quit at times.
============brian wrote:

Somethings broke.
there.....now you know, git some sleep.
~:~ MarshMonster ~ok..ok.............something in the speedo head..... there....now git some sleep~ ~:~