Speedometer

I've posted about this before but I'm still having problems with my speedometer. The truck is a 92' Power Ram 150 4x4, 318 (auto). The speedometer works most of the time but sometimes it won't work at all. However the odometer works and I have found out when the speedometer don't work I can push the reset and it will work. Whenever it works it is smooth, no bouncing around or anything. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Brian

Reply to
brian

====== ====== brian wrote in message:

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I know it ain't a big deal, but I would like to know whats causing it to quit at times.

Reply to
brian

Somethings broke.

there.....now you know, git some sleep.

~:~ MarshMonster ~ok..ok.............something in the speedo head..... there....now git some sleep~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster