Speedometer Cable location?

I drive a 1992 Power Ram 150 4x4. It has the 5.2L and auto tranny. A few days ago my speedometer stoped reading. It works half of the time. I read that the speed sensor on the rear axle controls the speedometer
and provides info for the ABS system. Went to Autozone and the only speed sensor they show is at the tranny, but they offer a speedometer cable. Looked and could not find the cable. Does the 92's have a speedometer cable or is the speedometer controled like the newer Ram's with the speed sensor. If it has a speedometer cable where is it located? Thanks

rear end is for the abs only.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

That is the one that showed on the Autozone computers. I replaced that one and the speedometer still would not read. But they have speedometer cable for the truck but i can not find where its located.

The only "speedometer cable" on a '92 is a 2-wire electrical harness that transmits a signal from the transmission mounted distance sensor to the SBEC. Follow the wire harness from the distance sensor to a plug near the firewall, when my '92 speedo acts up, cleaning the terminals in the plug fixes it.