Speedometer stoped working

Hey group. I drive a 92' Power Ram 150 4X4 with a 318 and auto tranny. Today the speedometer work not work at all when i started home. The odometer works fine. What can be wrong? I read some have a cable and
somthing about a sensor. Being that the odometer works but the speed don't i am not sure. Thanks in advance, Scott
Scott wrote:

I went and looked at the WRAL Speed Sensor on the rear axle. It was broke at the plug in and just holding the connection. The ABS and BRAKE lights are on now. I have read that the sensor controls the speedometer and supply's info to the ABS system. I will pick up a new sensor and hopefully everything works fine.
Scott