Splicing O2 Sensor

I'm trying to install an air/fuel monitor for my 2003 ram hemi. the wire diagrams that I have found do not match my wire colors. I have 2 white, 1 black, and 1 grey. I need to determine which is the signal
wire. I think it is the black but need to confirm it. Thanks Art

The signal wire is tan with a white tracer
Didn't see a tan wire. Are the wires different on the other side of the connector? They are covered and a just figured they were the same color as those of the O2 sensor. Thanks I'll check.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

No, those wires refer to the factory wires up to the connector. The wires on the O2 sensor could be in any order. You'll need to peel back the factory loom to find the correct wire.