Squeak when turning

My '01 Ram 1500 4x4 lately has been squeaking when turning the wheel either way. Usually occurs when backing into the driveway, or turning a corner slow from a stop. Shocks seem good, ride isn't rough. Didn't
know if this is a ball joint or tie rod or whatever? Any help appreciated.

I replaced the u-joints in the front end last summer with greaseable ones. I also replaced the wheel bearings.
Check your steering wheel covers and shaft assy. Steve