Squeaky Ram 1500

Anyone have problems with the front end of the 2000 Ram 1500 squeaking? Only 25K on the truck but I've had to replace the ball joints already. Thanks.

I had a squeak on my Chevy Blazer 1989. turned out to be the big bolt holding the top of the A-frame on. I ignored it.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Is it squeak or kinda knocking sound when you hit bumps?
P&V wrote:

annoying sqeak. The answer is to grease the end bushings on the sway bar. Works in a Dakota, might work on a Ram.
--
.boB
2006 FXDI hot rod