SRT10 Viper engine upgrade?

Someone recently told me there's a specific aftermarket company that will cam up, among other things, a Viper V10 to gain an additional 175 HP. I can't remember who it was or what company it was. Would anyone be aware of
such a company?
Thanks, Ace

Hennessey Performance?
In stated, which I commented on below:

Thanks Tom. Looked them up in Google and got this: http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ListItems.php?cart=prmiHsbc&DoThis=Venom+Twin+Turbo+Upgrades&ActionReq=Where
The two twin turbo options are nice. Rather pricey, and costs almost as much as the truck. But I can imagine getting the 1002 option giving about 800-950 HP at the rear wheels and running an 8-9 sec 1/4 and 0-60 in 2 seconds.. Wow.
I'll have to re-mortgage the house for this one! LOL
Ace

Also, do a search for Heffner Performance and Roe Racing.
In

Thanks, John. After looking at all three, Roe is more into superchargers, and I like the way they dress the engine up. Hennessey and Heffner products, and I'm leaning towards Hennessey, both have twin turbo packages for the truck, specifically the twin turbo packages, pricey as they are, they are awesome.
Ace
I'm not sure of the company, but I think they are out of Houston, TX. Supposedly, they will make the engince have 1000 hp. I saw this on a T.V. show.

In stated, which I commented on below:

It's probably that Hennessey Performance folks Tom posted. Very nice, but rather pricey. :-)
Ace
BE aware most of the modifications are NOT street legal So unlsee it is going to be a race car
In stated, which I commented on below:

You mean those wild Hennessey 1000+ HP upgrades?