Stolen Dodge Caravan

What kind of sick twisted person would steal a 1994 Caravan with a faded out paint job..Dents in both sides and mildewy smelling carpet????..It was locked so they went thru extra trouble..Is there that big a market for parts from this thing or is it just an easy vehicle to steal?..I`m trying to comprehend why of all the cars on my crowded street they took this piece of junk...If none of that makes sense should I look in the direction of the guy who sold it to me 4 months ago?..He may have still had a key and he knows where I live

Reply to
programbo5

Someone stole my daughter's '90 Toyota a couple months ago from in front of the house, many better trophies on the block. Turned out to be a kid looking to get across town at 3 in the morning and was too damn lazy to walk and wasn't raised properly. She had it back in 3 or 4 days.

Reply to
FMB

most stolen vech around isn't it? so easy to steal a 4 year old can do it. my friends dad had his stolen 4 times.

Reply to
kilmister

theives are retarded. with alarms, electronic disables, onstar, etc, etc newer cars are harder to steal than older cars. so for a quick buck, or a joyride they can steal a crappy old car much easier than a new car. and since so few car theives get caught its a risk they will take to make even a few hundred dollars. steal 4 beaters a month, sell for $500 each... well doesnt take a genius to figure out that thats not bad $ for the amount of work.

Reply to
xmirage2kx