Strange Behavior on Accelleration

Nope, that was my youngest kid Cari. She will go with me on occasion but she has to be really bored. Julie is my middle daughter that shoots with me a bunch and Becky my oldest would if she didn't live three hours away.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

A real nice girl.

Let her play with the AR, given the size and weight I would think it would be easier for them to fire. The boredom will pass.

Roy

Reply to
Roy